As we are seeing increased flu activity, we need your help to reduce the spread of germs.
- It is very important to stay home when feeling sick, and consult with your healthcare provider.
- Ill children should stay home until 24 hours after they are fever free without the use of fever-reducing medicines.
- Keep sick children at home for at least 24 hours after they no longer have vomiting or diarrhea.
- If your child has fever, vomiting or diarrhea today, they cannot come to school tomorrow.
- If you have any questions please contact your child’s school nurse.