MCHS Senior Beta Club
The Senior Beta Club’s goal is to develop academics and leadership in our members through high academic requirements, leadership opportunities and philanthropic community service projects.
Peer tutoring, various fundraising, community service, Miss MCHS Pageant, State Beta Club Convention
Freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors will be considered for membership in Senior Beta Club if they meet the following requirements:
- Have a cumulative average of 92 or above, have no grades below a C on the prior year’s work, and maintain a cumulative average of 90 or above with no grades below a C. There will be no rounding off of averages.
- Have worthy character, good mentality, creditable achievement, commendable attitude, and meet all requirements set by the state law for attendance.
- Must have earned or be enrolled in 5 units of study.
- Must be approved by the administration and faculty sponsor.
- Must be an active participant, meeting all participation requirements to maintain membership. This includes, but is not limited to, 15 service hours per school year per individual, attending the annual induction, participating in Beta Club events, and attending all meetings (unless proper excuse is given to an adviser).
- Each member will again be reviewed before the beginning of the next year to maintain membership or be dropped from the club.
- Members pay one-time dues of $20.
Guidelines and Service Logs
Please see our Forms section for the appropriate logs/forms and guidelines for service hours.